26 Feb Introduction to HR Analytics
We are launching our open programme on HR Analytics for HR professionals and operations employees who are looking at making meaningful insights and take decisions from their existing HR or performance data.
The programme are designed from basic to advanced to cater to participants at different levels of analytics maturity.
- What is Analytics?
- Difference between Analysis and Analytics
- Role of Analytics in HR
- Where it can be applied
- Talent Management
- Compensation & Benefits Management
- Performance Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Succession Planning
- How to measure benefits from Analytics
- Using Analytics for complete business transformation
- Get answers to your Business Questions by converting them to a Statistical Problem
- Descriptive Statistics (Normality Testing, SD, Variance)
- Data Representation and Visualization using tools
- Probability Theory
HR professionals or operations employees with no statistics or analytics background
- 27 to 28-April-18
- 18 to 19- May-18